Thursday, April 27, 2006

Introduction to Me, myself and I

I think it is about time I wrote a short introduction of 'Mua' in here. Hey, my cats pun ada blog sendiri. Gives me an excuse to post these pics I've taken somewhere....hehehe... I've been a KLite for all my life. As a kid I grew up in Jln Gurney and Bangsar. Having spent 2 years in Muar during form 4 & 5, thought me a lot about being independent, life, friendship and religion. There must be a reason why God, keeps sending me back to Johor...I think he has something up his sleeves...coz I spent 6 more years in Skudai, JB doing Electrical Engineering......(boringgggg).
After graduation, I've been living like a Nomad...moving from 1 house to another coz my nice and nephew invaded my room. I had no choice but to go stay with my brothers. Thank God I have understanding sisters-in-law who gets along very well with me. So every now and then, I'll switch from Bro-1 to Bro-3's house. Then 1 fine day a friend of mine ajak pindah. She said her house is getting crowded. So we moved to Bro-3's condo. Paid minimal rent...hehe (felt sooo guilty) and 6 months down the road..this friend moved out to her dad's place. i managed to stay on for another year until an expat rented the place.
Mmmm..what to do? I decided to get my own place but it wont be ready for another 2 years..where m I to stay? Pening kepala masa tu...fortunately, my sis-in-law's uncle was alone in a double storey house so the family offered me to occupy the room upstairs. A year passed and 'my' uncle passed on too. That means..it is time to move again. My house is still not ready for another year, so I moved to Pelangi Damansara. 5 mins away from the place I bought...trying to get used to the area, traffic, etc...etc...
A year passed at Pelangi Damansara...neighbours were good and friendly. I've got the best landlord and finally Perdana View Condo is ready! I was really excited. I've got a place to call "MY OWN"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home