Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Health & Fitness



Back in 2003, my friend Daniella wanted me to accompany me to the gym. I had nothing better to do so I followed her. We went to Fitness First, John Hancock. As a normal procedure, I had to listen to the Sales rep blabble for 1/2 hour about the gym b4 I am allowed to use the facility even tho I was Dani's guest. Basically they were trying to make me a member too! Well, they succeeded and since then it has been 3 years!
From a home member in 2003, I am now a passport member. After having a personal trainer for a few months in 2003, I've been thinking of quiting soooo many times in between coz I didnt have the time to go to gym, travelled a lot..excuses...excuses...not until 25 January 2006 when I met SFH from Fitness First Uptown. I have been going to the gym on a regular basis and thanks to him I have improved tremendously. I can actually run or do cardio for 20 min without stopping compared to having to stop every 5 mins once upon a time. My upper body strength pun dah improve. Ages ago I couldnt do 3 sets of chest incline on my own...now relax aje...hehehe
I think it is best that u have a source of inspiration..Makes it easier and less stressfull.
I havent got the abs I'm looking for but I like my triceps and biceps now...kinda cool...hehe. I dont care what some say about my new found hobby, as long as I am happy, that's all that matters. This blog has another unpublished version which explains everything about SFH. This will remain my secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home