Friday, April 28, 2006

Life since 1 May 2004

Life has changed a lot since May 2004. New circle of friends. Healthier life style ( I think...), more fun and different paradigm...I must say it is very interesting indeed!

Latest gathering we had was last saturday, 22nd April in Bangsar. We celebrated Diego's birthday. Here are the pics of the whole gang...

Here's 1 with Diego and me


Here's Mani, Uma, Diego and me...



Audrey, Meng Hann, Michelle and me...




Ok, I'm not gonna name everyone in here but this is basically the marketing and cust. engineering team with their lovely smile!!


Diego anad his "angels"


Diego and Family...too bad we didnt get a good shot of his good looking son at the back...His nieces are cute too. Very nice, happy and loving bunch.



A few days b4 the surprised party, we had a farewell party for Danny and Kent. We had it at KFC Sri Kembangan. Almost the whole office was there. Had fun but we had to rush back to the office coz it was lunch time. Here's a pic of Kevin and me... another one of Danny and me. I forgot to snap a pic with Kent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home