Sunday, January 28, 2007

Just Reminiscing on My Life

2006 was a good year for me. I met lots of new friends, some became very close to me and some went their separate ways. I tried new things, started salsa, belly dancing classes and ventured into my own business. Never knew I could enjoy dancing so much!

This year, I've given up my business and looking for new things to try. Perhaps hip hop dancing, swimming, acting or take a language course...after all, life is short and you only live once, so live life to the fullest. Never be afraid to face changes, accept new challenges and take risk. If at any time things dont work out , learn from the experience and move on!
A friend sent me the following poem. I like it and there are so much truth in it which is why I shall share it here with all of you who comes across this blog or my life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home