Thursday, February 01, 2007

1st February 2007!! Thaipusam & Federal Terrritory Day.


Thanks to Ni Ni who is determine to find herself an Indian husband and these 2 hunks from the USA. If it weren't for them, I would never step foot in Batu Caves even though I am Malaysian. Be it on Thaipusam or any other day.

This is us...Ni Ni, Jeff, Steve and I, waiting at Sentul for the train that takes us to Batu Caves.

Believe it or not some of us woke up at 530 am.

There were millions of devotees climbing up 272 stairs (I think) and guess what?! We managed to do the same!

Look at that crowd. Thank God we were early, everyone still smells fairly OK...

Jeff...a smile of satisfaction having completed the climb...."Yay! I did it!"

"Hey Rose..Look! I completed the marathon too!"

"Once is enuf, I'm here so I should do it, not something I'll do again! ;-) "
























Been there! Done that! Now lets go eat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Kee said...

Happening betul!

I seriously cannot remember when I last visited Batu Caves. Is that golden statue newly built?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home