Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time for Yi Sang again!

I look forward for Chinese New Year not because I celebrate it but because this is the only time I can have Yi Sang and my favourite is at South Sea Seafood Restaurant at Terminal 3 Subang (call 78461401 for reservations)...no I don't have a share in the restaurant.

Anyway, ten of us went and we had butter crab, sweet n sour crab, lemon chicken, butter prawns, kailan with garlic, geoduck (a weird looking seafood which looked like a penis) and dessert. Yummy!



I didnt have my camera with me so I have to rely on my 'buddies' to email me the pics. So far I only have the following pics...


Just in time for more pictures. Didnt I mention that the geoducks look funny? They dont look nothing like any DUCKS I've ever seen in my life! Who on earth named them anyway?


Manal & I
Elio & I

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Kee said...

I am glad you have got your life back! That duck thingy looks kinda errr...

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home