Monday, February 05, 2007

Belly Dancing at Luna Bar!

4 months ago I signed up for Belly Dancing and never thought I'd be performing in front of an audience. I was never serious in class or paid attention to anything Nancy tells us, so when she said we will all be performing at Luna Bar, the whole class got excited and that when everything was about belly dancing. We eat, sleep, talk Belly Dancing for 2 months.

4th February finally came and my friends and family members came for the show. Some had to cancel last minute coz they had to MANOUVRE a satellite!!!

Who says its too late to learn anything?!







2 Comments:

Blogger Karl Kee said...

Hehe.. who is that exotic looking amoi? Dashyat! Hours at gym paid off!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

The guy in white, mcm kenal.. he was long haired b4.. a friend to my ex..
anyway thumbs up.. belly dancing.. i loike...

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home