Friday, July 20, 2007

James and Rachel's Wedding ... 20-07-2007



Ong and Rachel...a beautiful beginning. Congratulations! It feels like only yesterday we met and had our mamak sessions at Bistari Desa Hartamas, our usual meeting spot. Who would have thought love can blossom between this two. I guess we have to thank Kevin and G for this unification (got the word from Microsoft Word..hehe).


Thanks to you two, I finally got to attend a church wedding. If I was gonna wait for my friends Alina and Shawna it's probably a few more years down the road (no offense ladies). Just curious, can a non Christian be a witness for a Christian wedding?


Hey Kevin, if you are reading this, sorry I didnt have much time when I was blogging about your wedding, besides..I couldn't sleep tonight!


The picture below was taken right after the ceremony at the Church just before I ran back to work!




These were taken after the vows were made, Rachel...you were not the only one who cried...I cried too, from the moment your dad gave you away...can't help myself..I cry at weddings! I am a sensitive person...so sue me!


The pictures above was taken at Passion Restaurant where they had their dinner reception. I must say it was a very nice and simple concept (kevin, the nasi lemak concept will not work!). Everyone was very relaxed...no swans on stage..yada..yada.. and I love the band (Ong please get me their number, ask if they'd perform at a Muslim wedding!) I also like the wedding favors. Cute! Will take a picture soon and post it here later.Kevin and I chilling and reminising about the pass, when everyone had more time to meet up, play snooker, drink teh tarik at the mamak for hours without a care in this world. Rosli said..."stop using the phrase Once Upon A Time and Back When...' We're not that old you know!!!The guys were trying to hold their breath and hide their pot belly! Hey guys, over the years only Rachel and I have maintained our figure don't you agree?Rosli, Ong, Fazlan, Kevin and I.

Kevin, Me, Rosli, Neni and kid (can't remember his name but has very nice eyes!)

Congratulations once agin to Mr and Mrs James Ong!!! May they'll be dozens of little James and Rachel running around! Good Luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home