Friday, March 30, 2007

Who would have thought...Part 1

It seems like it was only yesterday I joined this company. Who would have thought that 3 years have passed so fast and loads of wonderful memories and experience. I finally left it and I had so many versions of farewell that I could not thank everyone involved enough. 1 May 2004 - 30 April 2007, never thought that I would enjoy myself & made lots of friends and some are like family to me. I have changed a lot too and my perspective in life is also different now.
















Here is one farewell dinner organized by NiNi, Shawna n Jeff. We went to Madam Kwan's Bangsar. Food was yummy, company was great and I'm blessed to have these people crossed my path. I looked exausted but I was happy and had a great time.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home