Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What shall I do in 2007?

We're now in March and I haven't done or enrolled myself in anything new. Opps actually I have! I'm taking swimming lessons. Last year I took up salsa and belly dancing. Both are so much fun. I'm still into salsa but putting belly dancing on hold for a month or two. Next...I'm considering Capoeira, the Brazillian Martial Arts. I went for the workshop last week and discovered moves I never knew I could 'still' do! (btw...the intructor has a nice bod!) So if I do sign up for this class, it's gonna be this Sunday, 330-500pm. Busy...busy...busy
In salsa, I'm now in Improver 2 class. Long way to go before I can have moves like Vanessa Williams or JLo (not sure whatever they were dancing was salsa). Anyway, the picture below was taken after my Beginner 2 Class with the whole gang.
The picture below is taken after class at the Mamak's. How does one expect to live a healthy life when we keep on having teh tarik, tosei, roti canai and curry every time after classes. Well, at least we're all having fun! Most of us are in separate classes now while some decided to quit or take a break.


The cool thing about learning salsa at HAVANA ESTUDIO is that they have monthly studio party (those interested can call Sam or Aisha at 0122806969/0122018690). We get to mingle and dance with people we do know and don't know. Check out my moves...


It's been a long time since I last went on a holiday on my own and have a 'ME' time all by myself. Last alone holiday I had was to Europe in 2004 and last holiday I had with a friend was to Bali in 2006. Where shall I go next? USA...India...Korea...Egypt. We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home