Monday, July 07, 2008

Nadhirah's 1st birthday

Little Princess turned 1 on 28th June 2008 and I suggested we celebrate it at my pool side.

So who is this little princess? She is the daughter of my "partner in crime" back in TM. Such an adorable gal with adorable smile.

More people were suppose to come but Malaysians being Malaysians...last minute things came up so...you get the drift... Never the less, we had fun! The invitation was at 3pm but 'some' people hang out till 11pm. I practically had to make them leave...hahaha! Well, not because I didnt enjoy their company but simply because I had a date after that...(save that story for another day ;-) )

Dr Syed with mommy Sharifah Shuriana and princess Shariffah Nadhirah...

Below is Zulaikha and me...suprisingly, there are still innocent people on this planet. For those who know her, you'll understand what I mean.




Razmin & family...


The whole geng




2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Hey, zulaikha is my classmate back in tikl... =)

1:15 PM  
Blogger I Am The Vault Dweller said...

kurusnya ku...

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home