Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Year Wiser July 16th

Another year has passed, so many things has happened and I've gain lots of new and interesting experiences. Nothing matters more than being around people you love, makes you happy and accepts you just the way you are.
I started my day by rushing to the offic eofr a quick interview, went for lunch at Klimtz, head to Cineleisure for Harry Porter, went for a body massage and last but not least had Dinner with Ni Ni and Jeya at Delicious, Bangsar.
Lunch was not as what I expected since the last time I was at that restaurant. i enjoy Harry Porter a lot! Especially the scenes in Professor Dolores Umbridge's room. For obvious reasons, I like the plates with cats on the wall! Wish it exist in real life!
After dinner, we adjourned to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and Devi's for teh tarik. It was nice to have Ni Ni sit put and not having to rush anywhere. What an honour! Thanks! Thank Jeya for listening to all the crabs that Ni Ni and I came up with that night!
21st July, I had another celebration at 7atenin9, Ascort. I was told to be there at 10pm. Guess what? I was the only one there and the organizers were about 45 minutes late...The fact that I had a bad sore throat and hate waiting for people didn't make it a good start. But at the end of the day, back to square 1...it's great being around friends you love!

Incase you are wondering, I still don't drink but just love to leave evidence that I do...So Pooi Chee, I think you are right, I should should sending the wrong vibes!
After 7atenin9, we went to Poppy Garden! No pictures were taken in there but it was just too crowded for me and smoky so I stayed for 1/2 hour only!
Thank you everyone who got me the card and the vouchers! I will go get my fan soon! God bless all of you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawnz said...

looking good and seriously sorry about the coming late part - mental note to shawnz - never let Rose wait up :)

Btw, im damn sad coz i didnt get to take a pic along with you..gotta look forward for next year then :)

Happy Bday =) keep on that smile on that sweet face of yours k :) hugz

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home