Sunday, July 29, 2007

Frasers Hill - Weekend with the family

27 July 2007...I decided to organize a family getaway and utilize the many resorts that the company has. So I booked 6 rooms. My plan was to drive up there, let everyone do whatever they want, find a comfy spot and conceal myself with the latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Didn't expect anything interesting to happen... I thought wrong... ;-)
Anyway, I left KL about 12 30 noon with Mom & Dad. Rosman & Family left at 4 pm and Roseley & family arrived the next day at around 8pm.
My drive up was very slow and steady. The view was beautiful..Dad was cool and kept reading the road signs every chance he gets. Mom was ok at 1st but she got sick , dizzy and started to throw up with all the winding roads.

The care taker of the bungalow prepared dinner and it was good. Simple but delicious.
On Saturday, we went exploring the so called town where I met Dave, my Canadian friend...:-)



We went to the Old Smoke House and had scones for tea. The picture below is Liyana and me.
The infamous landmark in Frasers Hill...the Clock Tower.
Here's a picture of Aiman and me...you know how nephews are...looks like he is forced to smile and take a piture with his aunty


This is a picture of me infront of the bungalow at night.


This was taken at the Old Smoke House.


This is the view from my room. Breath taking....



The kids with their favourite Aunty. Liyana, Ariff, Aiman, Adrie, Imran & Afiq. (Natasha, Fareez, Aqilah & Ezatti couldn't make it due to some unexplainable reasons!)

14 years ago the family went to Frasers and we all took a family picture at the same place. Back then everyone was present. This time Roselan's family, Rozita's family and Nenek is not around... :-(
















In the end, the weekend I thought would be boring turned out to be fun. I'm glad I organized it. Mom & Dad...I love you . Ley and Man you're the greatest bros a sis can have and thank you for giving me the best sis-in-law on the planet! To all the kids, please look out for me when I grow old ok! Love you all!!




Hmmm...where shall we go next? Who will back out during the last minute?! I wonder....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home